Wednesday, November 26, 2008

ONE REPUBLIC


OH MY GOSH!!! Can you say AMAZING!!!! I was so lucky to attend the ONE REPUBLIC concert with my sista-Krystal Bean, my motha in law-Tammy, my favorite sista in law- Keaners (he he he), and my good friend Chelse-a-bells. It was such a hoot. The opener was Spill Canvas. They sang such a scandalous song. And of course I loved it! It's called 'Connect the Dots'. Its such a...hum....how do I put it...making whoopie song. The best! :D Of course they sang 'All Over You'. All of us ladies jumped up and jammed to that one. Next, out came One Republic! This picture here shows the lead singer playing the piano. Their theme was red lamps across the stage and red drapes hanging this way and that. (As shown behind him.)It was really neat and unique. I thought-ingenius. They were great entertainers! They had a guy join their band for this tour. They found him off of the internet. He plays the cello. I was jealous! When he came on stage, he brought out a black electric cello! My jaw dropped! Lucky dude. But he earned every penny of that thing. He was amazing! A real Yo Yo Ma! He mostly played thier songs acoustic. My favorite genre of songs. He did rock out to some spunky songs though. My sista-in-law, bless her heart, she bought me a One Republic cap. I love it! Keaners and Chelse-a-bells got t-shirts and went and did a meet and greet with the band. JEALOUS!!! Ladies-I'd have to say that it was a awesome and well needed Ladies Night Out! Good times, good times.

1 comment:

Leah Re-Etta said...

oh I'm SO jealous! I wanted to go to that concert SO bad. I love one republic. I had a choir concert that night though:(